Product Data Feeds
- Export product data from SalesWarp into a .csv that can easily be imported into Magento, Amazon, eBay and Bigcommerce
- No more tedious product data management in Excel!
- User-friendly menus let you map the product fields in SalesWarp
- Export by product category or attribute set
- Included in every base SalesWarp system as a low-cost alternative to publishing via API
Shopify Store Connector
- Pulls orders from Shopify into SalesWarp
- SalesWarp Product Sync pulls in basic product data, including name, SKU, price, description, images, quantity, variants
- SalesWarp pushes inventory updates for synced products to Shopify
- SalesWarp pushes shipment tracking number to Shopify to complete an order
- SalesWarp pushes order cancellation to Shopify
Product Serialization (available for SMALL level only)
- Assign serial numbers to each product unit, by single unit or in bulk
- Track the status of each serial number: For Sale, Sold, Returned
- Track the condition of each serial number: New, Used
- Set rules to specify min. number of characters in the serial numbers used
- SalesWarp will check to make sure the serial number is unique
- Serial numbers used for orders, purchase orders and RMAs
Price Levels by Customer Group
- Segment customers into groups, one-at-a-time or in bulk
- Create price levels on a product level, i.e. a special price for the product
- Assign price levels to customer groups
- Only applicable to orders created inside SalesWarp, not applicable to orders imported from your storefronts
Ebay Global Shipping
- SalesWarp now integrates with Ebay’s 3PL global shipping program
- Items that qualify for Ebay Global Shipping will be shipped to the U.S. distribution center
- SalesWarp now pre-validates product data before attempting to publish
- Displays errors for why a product cannot be published and what needs to be fixed
- Products can be published in bulk (up to 500 at a time). After a product fails to publish, SalesWarp will now continue to publish the remaining valid products.
- Similar to the Order log, the PIM log tracks everything that happens to a product: when it’s created, edited and published, and a record of the user who performed the action
- Import customer records in bulk with a .csv file, using the new Import tools
Product View Page
- All links to a product in SalesWarp now go to a read-only view of the product record.
- This means you’re less likely to make accidental changes to product data. Plus the data is easier to view.
Order Notes per Line item
- Users can now add internal and customer-facing notes to specific line items on an order. Previously order notes were only available at the order level.
- If a connected store, such as Bigcommerce, supports line item notes, they will be imported into SalesWarp along with the order
- Users still have the option of adding order notes at the order level